StopIGM.org has repeatedly exposed and challenged Live Intersex Genital Mutilators, for example in London (2011), Tübingen (2011) and Seligenstadt (2015, see photo).
This weekend, international intersex genital mutilators met in Barcelona (Spain) at the “Vall d’Hebron University Hospital (Dpt. of Paediatric Surgery, Dpt. of Paediatric Urology)” for two days of “Live surgery” on children with “Disorders of Sex Development DSD XX”, including 2 surgeries on children diagnosed as “CAH Prader IV” (usually translating to partial clitoris amputation and “vaginoplasty”), and one child submitted to “DSD XX Redo-surgery” (usually translating to more of the same). >>> Announcement >>> Programme (PDF)
Live genital mutilators and presenters included well-known perpetrators:
Prof. Dr. Pierre Moriquand (Lyon, France)
Prof. Dr. Nicolas Kalfa (Montpellier, France)
Prof. Dr. Abraham Cherian (London, UK)
Prof. Dr. Peter Cuckow (London, UK)
Dr. Rados Djinovic (Belgrade, Serbia)
Dr. Elena Arana (Barcelona, Spain)
Dr. Laura Audí (Barcelona, Spain)
Dr. Ana Coma (Barcelona, Spain)
Dr. Marino Asensio (Barcelona, Spain)
Unfortunately, this atrocity was allowed to happen unchallenged – because, as per usual, if StopIGM.org does not research, publicly denounce and challenge such perpetrators, no one else will anyway – but instead the perpetrators are simply allowed to continue mutilating defenceless children with impunity! 🙁
How much longer?!
Intersex children at risk of being submitted to IGM deserve better!!!
>>> Intersex human rights at the UN are under attack!!!
• Open Letter of Concern to ‘6th I-DSD Symposium’ Copenhagen 2017
• Open Letter of Concern to ’55th ESPE’ Paris 2016
• Open Letter of Concern to ‘6th ISHID Hypospadias Workshop’, Seligenstadt 2015
• Open Letter of Concern to ’53rd ESPE’ Dublin 2014
• Open Letter of Concern to ‘4th WOFAPS’ Berlin 2013
• Open Letter of Concern to ‘9th Joint Meeting’ (ESPE/LWPES) Milano 2013
• Open Letter of Concern to ‘4th I-DSD Symposium’ Glasgow 2013
• Open Letter of Concern to ’51st Annual Meeting of ESPE’ Leipzig 2012
• Open Letter of Concern to ’23rd ESPU’ Zurich 2012
• Open Letter of Concern to ‘ISHID’ Live Genital Mutilators London 2011
• Open Letter of Concern to ‘3rd EuroDSD Symposium’ Lübeck 2011
• Open Letter of Concern to ’11th EMBL/EMBO Conference’ Heidelberg 2010