Thanks and kudos to GayNZ for being the first media outlet to report on the recent review of NZ (transcription) by the Committee on the Rights of the Child (CRC) during its 73rd session – thrice:
(No thanks and kudos however for repeatedly reproducing our transcription and photo without giving a link to the source and no credit at all respectively, and for partially not being able to spell out StopIGM.org in another instance.)
Let’s hope that also mainstream media will pick up this important topic – latest when NZ is going to be reprimanded in about a week or so!
Intersex Genital Mutilations in NZ: 2016 UN-CRC Report
Human Rights Violations Of Persons With Variations Of Sex Anatomy
IGM in NZ • Children sent abroad for surgery • A Harmful Practice
>>> Download (PDF 720 kb)
• UN Committee for the Rights of the Child (CRC): IGM = Harmful Practice + Violence
• UN Committee against Torture (CAT) 2015: IGM = Inhuman Treatment or Torture
• UN Women’s Rights Committee (CEDAW): IGM = Harmful Practice
• UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD): Inhuman Treatment
• UN Human Rights Committee (HRCttee) to examine IGM Practices
Intersex Genital Mutilations • 17 Most Common Forms
Human Rights Violations Of Children With Variations Of Sex Anatomy
IGM – Historical Overview • What is Intersex? • How Common are IGMs?
>>> Download PDF (3.65 MB) >>> Table of Contents